I am trying to extract an animation from a mod, and I am assuming it is the Clip file I need (no other file names in the mod sound like animations) but I have no idea how to open the animation. There is more than one animation in the mod so I need to pick one, but I really don't see the options I need.
How do I pick and extract an animation from a package? I want to edit it and re-import it.
Post by sigma1202 on Sept 13, 2019 20:34:21 GMT -5
this is the only method i know, there might be an easier way of doing it
1. select all "Clip" and "Clip Header" from the package (you can use ctrl and left click to select multiple entries at once)
2. click on "batch export" keep the name as it is, it should be "Export.binary" and the "save as type" should be binary, select an empty folder and click export
3. open sims 4 studio, make sure "clip pack" checkbox is selected and click on "animation"
4. go to the warehouse tab and click on batch import, select all the files that you exported previously and import
5. save the package and open it again to update its contents
6. now you can go to studio --> clips tab and select an animation and a rig and click on export
If you want to replace the mods animation just click on import, select your blend file, go to the warehouse, select the correct clip and clip header, batch export binary, open the mod package, batch import the files that you exported and it should replace them
If you are having problems seeing the CAPTCHA, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and ensure that you do not have any browser addons or extensions that interfere with the display of the CAPTCHA. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again.